Friday, January 16, 2009

1st day of my bloggie!!!

herm..
diz is my 2nd times dat i'm trying to using bolg..
its a bit complicated..but nevermind..i'll try to understand it
i was attracted to siz [256] blog..her blog is so nice n too long..juling mata o membaca..hahahaha
but..siok ne..she's good in english n malay..
so,from her i think i should learn how to use blog..
maybe,blog may replace my diary coz it was so tired mo writing in diary..n susa mo tapuk
coz (org2 d uma smua busybody)..hehehehe..besides,klu boring bole juga share sum stories d blog utk readers kn..yala,24hours staying 8 home may drive me crazy..buat keja uma,jaga adk yg nakal n cerewet,masak,do laundry (fuh..let machine to do its work),n mcm2 lg..tp yg best wlupun duduk uma jak income ttp ada..heheee...datz y peoples in irc calls me IRC HARDCORE (i still remember dat sis odri called me with dat name ' <----irc hardcore' ehhee...but nevermind..irc helps me to know more types of people..withou looking 8 their physical appearances...yala,kdg2 org ne ada yg x ikhlas dlm berkawan..mo yg cantik2,ensem2 bru berkawan..tp,to tell da truth teda yg mo berkwn dgn org yg x sopan!!!rudeness may go to hell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment