Thursday, February 26, 2009

im bored

erm..i was tagged my melissa...i've to reply her 3 tagged..n last nyte was my last day(erm,not actually) i met with my ex..he's leaving to lahad datu..hope he'll be fine n im gonna miss him..too many things happened to me these few months..tp kehidupan mesti diteruskn..im missing my bestfrens so much!!n im nervous too in waiting for my result..my fren told me that this 12th march we'll get the result..i can't imagine wat i will get n i cant imagine wat papa will do if i got bad result..i dunno wat i should do now..i m confuse n i got nothing to do!!chatting in irc???i've no mood..i just parking nick in the channels dat i was joined..check out my fs??im getting bored with it..so,i'll just do new post for my readers..hm...dats al... :->

1 comment:

  1. Everyone goes into the blue once a while my dear. This is the trying time when you try to find the reason to smile when you are in the temporary mess you're in. The more you try, and then find the way to succeed, you'll get used to it. Next time, you'll say, Bring it on, and nothing can get u down anymore. Fancy to give it a try? Maybe you should :)

    ReplyDelete